The Mauritius - Internet Governance Forum (Mauritius-IGF) is an initiative that fosters policy dialogue among stakeholders on issues of Internet governance. It offers a unique space for an amazing range of people to share information and develop solutions on key Internet issues.
The objectives of IGF-Mauritius are:
- To advance Internet Governance issues in Mauritius through a multi-stakeholder framework as well as facilitating partnerships and coalitions that deliver coordinated domestic responses, initiatives, and synergies
- To increase awareness and build capacity development on Internet Governance issues in Mauritius so as to ensure informed dialogue on policy and related matters between all stakeholders;
- To establish a coordinated and coherent framework for dealing with Internet Governance issues in Mauritius;
- To facilitate the participation of a broad range of stakeholders in Internet Governance issue; and
- To ensure that Mauritius views are represented in the region and at Global IGF.