Mauritius IGF 2017 - Call for Abstracts
Mauritius Stakeholders’ Meeting
Enhancing Digital Trust To Encompass Online Child Safety
The first National Internet Governance Forum – Mauritius IGF 2017
The Mauritius Internet Governance Forum is a collaborative initiative between State and Non State actors fostering policy dialogue among stakeholders on issues of Internet governance. This initiative, headed by Halley Movement and Internet Child Safety Foundation, offers a unique space for stakeholders to take a leading role in making the Internet a better place.
Mauritius IGF aims at providing a local forum that engages industry, government, parliament, academia and civil society in debates on Internet Governance issues.
Call for Abstracts
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract in any of the following sub themes:
- Technology and Digital Trust
- Progress in Policy in Mauritius
- Children and Internet
- Preventing online sexual violence
- Digital Parenting
- Internet of Things
Guidelines for Abstracts
Abstracts must include the following:
- Title of presentation
- Introduction and Background
- Policy relevance and legislations (if any)
- Any recommendation
List the presenter and his/her affiliation separately.
Criteria for submission
Submit your abstract electronically to [email protected] . All inquiries should also be made through the same address.
The deadline for abstract submission is 27th October, 2017.
Confirmation of acceptance will be emailed by 6th November, 2017.
Submission and Format Requirement for Abstracts
- Only abstracts submitted electronically by 27th October will be considered
- Abstracts must not exceed 350 words, excluding title and author’s details
- No chart, graphs, tables or citations to be included in the abstracts
- If accepted, your abstract will be included in the programme
For inquiries: [email protected]
Event photos will be posted here