MAURITIUS INTERNET GOVERNANCE FORUM (IGF)
Mauritius Internet Governance Forum (IGF) is a multi-stakeholder Forum that encourages dialogue between State and Non
State actors on the importance of Internet Governance.
The objective of the 2018 Forum will focus on Internet Governance with a view to promote child protection online. This annual forum will see the participation of stakeholders in the field of Information, Communication and Technology, and Child protection to advance the dialogue surrounding Internet Governance in Mauritius and Indian Ocean region.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR MAURITIUS IGF 2018
Mauritius IGF welcomes your abstract submissions for oral papers, panel presentations, and posters at the 2018 Forum on the theme “Child Protection and Internet Governance in Africa.”
Abstracts are to be submitted at [email protected] and the deadline for submission is 06 July 2018.
Mauritius IGF 2018 will be held in Mauritius on 16 & 17 August 2018. The venue will be announced shortly.
The sub-themes of the Forum are:
- The role of Civil society in the protection of children online
- Fake news and cyber-ethic in Africa and Internet Governance
- Network Neutrality, cyber security and Rights of children
- Africa and the Digital Future
- Sexual exploitation of children in travel & Tourism